Friday, October 5, 2012

Samples For Renee

Hey there!

Here are a few of the design elements from my current blog, and what I think we need to do with them for the new design:


This is a rater. Raters are used to tell those who read one of my reviews what I thought of a book on a scale of 1 - 5. On my raters, I also tend to include what a specific rating means to me. The composition of a rater goes: borders, heading, rating explanation and rating symbol *hearts, for I Write, I Read, I Review.*.


Grab button: This goes on the right sidebar of a blog and has code beneath it that another blogger can use if they'd like to add your button to their blog list. I don't know why this one doesn't have my title; must've been the in-progress version.

For the new one, I want to use the part of the header where Sarena is under the tree. I want to have I Write, I Read, I Review going down the trunk and www.katreads.com going along the bottom. It would look something like this:



This is a sidebar button, used to organize the various sections of the blog. These would likely be done in something that correlates to the background pattern we send up using.

I hope that this is helpful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment